Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Two Years Later...

MC Howe has returned! In his absence, new stories developed amid the resurgence of older, long-thought-abandoned projects, certain to bring upheaval to the literary galaxy.

Now a captain, MC once again wades into the turbulent, yet predictable world of querying. With these new words, he hopes to bring newfound success to the stagnant career of the would-be author.

However, with the advent of e-books and self-publishing, Captain Howe faces his toughest opponent, an industry dominated by women, the social-media savvy and 10,000 writers vying for the same agent. To achieve his publishing dream, Captain Howe will stop at nothing, short of rejection by every literary agent on the planet...

2 comments:

jkraus8464 said...

So I say, Live well and prosper. Ge those queries in, Captain. Ahoy, Matey, it's time to hit the deck. (OK I will stop now.) I myself am trying to think of more writing but it is hard. Too much to do right now.

Misha Gerrick said...

Welcome back. All the best with the querying, but I have to warn you that I've joined the self publishing dark side. :-)