Having said that, I still want more. So, I’m issuing the 99 Followers Challenge. Why 99 instead of 100? Because somewhere along the way I lost one. And let me tell you, I must have really said something powerful to drive them away. Have you ever un-followed someone’s blog? It’s rather a mighty endeavor. I’m actually a little impressed I had that great an impact.
Nevertheless, follower 99 would have been 100 and now you all have a chance to cash in on it.
To have 99 followers by the 100th post. Since I post at random that could be anytime. So if you’re interested, jump on it. You just may win.The Prize:
Follower 99 wins a $10 gift card from Amazon. But the person who sends them here wins a $20 gift card from Amazon. And I’ll feature your blog.So if you’re already a follower you qualify for the top prize. Even if you join before 99, you could still win the $20. If you’re 98, and you bring over 99, you both win.
1. Leave a comment.Now get out there and start linking!
2. Link this challenge on your blog.
3. Remind new followers to mention you sent them over in the comments section of this post.
4. If you become follower 99, announce yourself loud and tell me who sent you here.
5. If by some chance number 99 stumbles over all by them self, I’ll use the old random generator for the top prize.