Monday, October 26, 2009

Well YeeHaw!

This blog broke a major barrier, at least for me.  In the last 24 hours I made it to double-digits in followers.  While I understand this may not give everyone cause for celebration, it is, for me, validation I actually have something worthwhile to say on occassion.  If you're new here know that I started this thing amidst the process of querrying agents in the hopes Schmitty the Pirate would become the next big thing.  That has yet to happen (and I stress yet)  (okay I didn't stress yet.  I could have.  I could have used italics, or bold, or underlined it, or used a different color, the point is, I haven't given up hope.)  Just knowing you folks are willing to spend a few minutes however often listening to my silly stories about being a pilot, writing, not writing or whatever other insane thing I write, makes me grateful. 

So thank you, followers, one and all.

4 comments:

Dolly said...

Congratulations! It is exciting. I still feel the same when I see increased number of followers on my blog, because it says that there are more people interested in what you have to say.

erica m. chapman said...

I'm happy for ya! Yep- it does feel good. can't wait to see more posts :)

Julie Dao said...

Woo-hoo! It's a good feeling isn't it?! I hit 30 yesterday and got really excited.

Traci B said...

Excellent! So much fun, isn't it?