Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Look Redux

Being married to a graphic designer has its advantages.  A simple request like creating a banner for my blog is a snap.  But when she saw the new layout, well, let's just say, I'm glad I'm not a paying client.  And so is she, so she could really tell me what she thinks.  Anyway, with some prodding from my betrothed, we have agreed upon yet another, rather clean looking layout.      I think the new banner rocks.  Agree?

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to mention The Bookshelf Muse's 1000 follower contest and giveaway.  But if I mention it, I fear too many will enter, reducing my chance of winning.  So I won't mention it, but there is a link on the sidebar.

4 comments:

jkraus8464 said...

Love the banner. It looks great.

Ted Cross said...

Yep, it's easier to read now. There are two odd blue lines in the lower third of the screen. They aren't terrible, but they are a tad distracting. They don't move, and I have no idea if they are only in my browser or in everyones'.

MC Howe said...

Ted - I had to look at three different browsers to see those three lines. I chose a background template that is supposed to look like lined paper, with the red stripe down the sides for margins and blue lines to write on. Only in internet explorer does it display improperly, with out the margins on top and bottom. So those three lines you see are only the top three. All the other lines show up in every other browser. I'll see if I can fix it.

Traci B said...

Oooh, i'm jealous of the new look. NICE JOB! Really like it!