I also have had nothing to blog about, no opportunity to read blogs in the last few days and no real desire either. In fact, I feel no desire to blog right now, but I feel I owe it to the few of you still sticking around.
So here are a few one liners from the poster boy for what is wrong with raising the mandatory pilot retirement age to 65. My comments are in italics.
- There were lots of blonds on our last flight. All layable.
Just not by him.
- I remember everyone I haven't flown with.
Much like I remember everyone I've never met.
- My first wife divorced me so my second wife could get a visa.
- Jackass: I haven't seen you in a long time.
Me: I know. It's been great.
He wasn't paying much attention to his duties, so I said:
Why don't I just do everything?
Jackass: I think that's a good idea.
Me: Me too.
- I think my dad was in the CIA. He used to procure exotic animals for the Miami Zoo.
- Train your wife. Poison your kids.
- My wife had a coupon. I bought gun cleaner.
- You worry about some of these pilots.
Yes I do.